We deliver expertise in computer-aided drug design
With SilcsBio’s computer-aided drug design tools and team expertise, drug discovery scientists get:
- Significantly enhanced visualization of novel binding sites of a protein being targeted for development of a new drug.
- SilcsBio’s computational physics-based algorithms for mapping proteins provide researchers with unprecedented levels of detail.
- Superiorly designed small molecules optimized for affinity, specificity, and drug-like properties.
- SilcsBio’s drug design platform helps you maximize atomic interactions between ligand and target and reveals where changes can be made to maximize drug-like properties without sacrificing affinity or specificity.
- SilcsBio’s technology facilitates the formulation of biologics through comprehensive excipient and protein-protein interaction mapping.
Our expert services and consulting make your structure-based drug design program more efficient, with increased speed and reduced costs.
Our method of consulting services – deployment of our software for live research projects – gives us the opportunity to interact closely with our customers.
Our priority is ensuring we have a constant, open dialogue with our customers to understand and act on their specific research needs and objectives.
SilcsBio’s accurate 3-D free energy maps “FragMaps” account for conformational nuances to reveal hidden pockets of opportunity, further enabling your drug discovery team to:
- Accurately interpret results from biological assays
- Enhance high throughput screening to drive hit selection
- Reduce drug development costs
- Bolster drug development pipelines
For small and mid-size pharmaceutical and life science research institutions, our team provides direct, specialized expertise and advanced computational resources for:
- Target Mapping -> Lead Candidate Design
- Lead Compound Optimization
- Protein-Protein Interaction Targeting
- Allosteric Binding Site Identification and Targeting
- GPCR Targeting
- CGenFF: Force Field Development
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations
- In Silico Biologics Formulation (SILCS-Biologics)
- Homology Modeling