Immediate Job Opening
October 10, 2018
SilcsBio, LLC is a provider of software and services to pharmaceutical companies around the world. We enable drug discovery scientists to design new drug molecules, improve their lead compounds and facilitate biologics formulation using a patented physics- and structure-based approach.
If you have a strong knowledge of molecular modeling, exceptional communication skills, and like meeting new people then you’ll enjoy being a Technical Manager. You’ll join a team that has built the company from the ground up and help us continue to expand by growing your responsibilities within the company.
On a daily basis, you will work with our customers to improve their experience using our software. That includes illustrating our capabilities in drug candidate identification, lead compound optimization as well as the formulation of protein-based biologics through structure-based design and analysis. Responsibilities will include visiting customers to provide technical support. You’ll also coordinate with our marketing team to provide technical presentations to promote products and services to new and existing customers.
Our offices are located at the center of the entrepreneurial renaissance of Baltimore giving you the opportunity to interact with some of the nation’s most exciting technology companies.
- PhD in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related fields
- Robust understanding of molecular modeling in the areas of computational chemistry, biology and biophysics.
- Strong background in predictive science including using modeling tools for structure based-drug design, macromolecule design, and antibody modeling
- Experience with scientific software maintenance and development with expertise in C/C++ and Python.
- Robust understanding of high-performance computing (HPC) environments.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Ken.Malone@silcsbio.com